NBA Top Shot continues to celebrate the WNBA’s 25th anniversary with it’s first-ever Rare Pack and of course it has to be a Run It Back. 15,000 packs will be dropping on Friday, September 24 featuring the best plays from WNBA history. Not just from one particular season but ALL seasons from the WNBA’s 25 years of existence.
What does this mean? Well, it just means that a total of 25 plays from WNBA’s 25 years will be part of the drop like Lisa Leslie’s famous “The Dunk” from 2002 will be part of the pack as well as key plays from the WNBA’s rich history from legends like Becky Hammon and Sheryl Swoopes. Yes, NBA Top Shot is going way back for this one.
- Cost: $79
- Total packs: 15,725 (for sale)
- No. of Moments per pack: 1 Rare RIB WNBA Moment (1/879), 3 WNBA: Best of 2021 Moments (1/10,000)
- 4,000 Collector Score requirement (including drop bonuses)
- 8,000 packs allocated
- 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT (Friday, September 24)
- 100+ Collector Score requirement (including drop bonuses)
- 7,000 remaining packs allocated (plus whatever’s left from PQ)
- 12 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT (Friday, September 24)
They have also rolled out a one-time drop bonus for this drop giving all WNBA Moments a 10x multiplier on their Collector Score.
NBA Top Shot has dropped a ton of surprises this summer but this might be the biggest one (so far). Who’s hyped?